Pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30th June 2003, “Privacy Code concerning the protection of personal data”, we would like to specify as follows:
1) Category of the Data: Only your personal details (name, surname, e-mail address, residence, telephone and mobile number etc.), tax/accounting data (e.g.: warehouse address, bank details, etc.) and the data concerning your business (e.g. type of job etc.) will be processed.
2) Method, Purpose and Duration of the data processing:
2.1) Personal data will be collected and processed for the purpose of fulfilling any mandatory requirements which are connected to our company business, to our legal status and to the contractual relationship as may be established from time to time.
The data may be disclosed to all company’s employees (personnel within the administration, sales and manufacturing departments) as well as to any other entities external to our organisation such as affiliates or controlled companies which are carrying out tasks on behalf of our company (e.g. persons in charge of tax compliance, sales networks, forwarding agents, as well as any other company providing storage, filing, IT, consulting and transport services); the data may also be disclosed to bank institutions for handling any collection and payment operations resulting from the execution of the contract, to any subjects in charge of debt collection and protection as well as to any credit information companies while assessing the solvency of companies and their debt performance; to any subjects as may be required by the law.
2.2) Upon your prior consent which can be revoked at any time, your data will also be used for:
a) carrying out statistical and market research; b) communicating and/or sending, also by electronic means, advertising and marketing material as well as business information by telephone, SMS, MMS and video channels or any other similar methods, e-mails, printed documents, faxes and/or as attachments to the invoices; c) carrying out direct and indirect sale activities; d) carrying out interactive business communication; e) performing researches and surveys on customer satisfaction concerning the quality of the services also by means of telephone interviews; f) identifying, also by means of electronic processing, behaviour and propensity to consume in order to improve the service offered, to satisfy specific needs through cost-effective promotions as well as to propose new services and products by Gafitex. Your data will be processed in a lawful way and in compliance with the principles of confidentiality and correctness pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03, by using printed/manual and electronic tools and they are inserted into databases directly handled by Gafitex.
3) Optional Data Provision:
The provision of data is done on an optional and voluntary basis; nevertheless, the provision is necessary in order to establish and /or fulfil any contractual obligations. Therefore, omission in providing such data may entail the failure in establishing the relationship, or in executing it totally or partially.
4) Subjects to whom the Data may be disclosed: the abovementioned data, as well as the data processed by the parties, will not be communicated nor disseminated unless in the cases set forth by the law. Personal data will be processed in compliance with the principles of correctness, transparency and legality in order to protect the subject’s privacy and rights.
5) Rights pursuant to art. 7 and 130:
As far as the data processing is concerned, you are entitled to the rights provided for by art. 7 and 130 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003; you are entitled to object to processing of your data at any time by sending a letter, an e-mail or a fax to the Data controller.
6) Data controller: The Data Controller is: Gafitex S.r.l. with registered office at no.14 via Cavriana, Guidizzolo (MN) – Italy – Tel.0376/818740 – Fax 0376/847047 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org .